Sunday 6 December 2009

Dragon Zakura











(Dramawiki)

This drama is similar to GTO and Gokusen (even though I didn't watch the latter); it's about someone (in this case, a lawyer) with a bunch of juvenile students -- in this case, trying to get 5 of them into Todai. There are quite a number of dramas with the same theme, huh. It feels kinda nostalgic; the mugging and exams xP.

Sakuragi is realistic, straightforward and knowledgeable. But how does he know so much, I wonder ^^;;. I'd have preferred to know more about his background, how he formed his principles and how he came to believe the things he said.

I like Yuusuke; he's very cool, albeit gangster-ish. He barks loudly, but doesn't bite. Yamapi has the same hairstyle he had for Stand Up!!, if I remember correctly. (I haven't watched that either.) Needless to say, I watched this drama because of him, haha xP. He also sang the insert song, Colourful; he sounds good :). I decidedly like his voice. (For anyone who hasn't listened to Loveless, go listen! I so love that song ^^.)

Hideki is hilarious, and reminds me a lot of Nakatsu from Hana Kimi ^^. He always has painted nails and pink/purple highlights; lol what a punk. Koike Teppei, the actor acting as him, is very cute! His eyes are totally round lol. And his speaking voice is seriously super cute :DD. I always smile when he speaks x).

I like how Yuusuke calls Naomi "Boo", LOL. Naomi reminds me of Horikita Maki somehow. Yoshino is very pretty. There wasn't any conclusion to the love triangle, which is kinda unfortunate. Ichirou is adorable! The director is hilarious lol. The special class teachers are so unique lol. The other Ryuuzan teachers are annoying -.-.

Oh and apparently Yamapi and Aragaki Yui (the actress that acted as Yoshino) worked together again in Code Blue. I'm going to watch that also one day :D.