Tuesday 22 December 2009

*snorts*

I went to Plaza Singapura after work to buy something just now, and apparently Jay Chou and Lin Chi Ling came. I totally forgot that it was today, until I saw the huge crowds and heard the baffling noise, LOL. I saw them from afar when I was going down the escalator, but I didn't stay to watch as it was impossible; I'm not that tall and there were really lots of people around the area. Besides, I'm still kinda disappointed that Jay's not releasing any album this year, so I'm not in the mood to even cheer for him. He's got god-knows-how-many movies coming out, though. Also, he hardly ever comes here to promote his albums, but he comes here for every single movie he's acted in. (I can't remember whether he came for Curse of The Golden Flower, but that's beside the point.) Sheesh, I'm just disappointed.

Tomorrow's my first off day after 4 days of work! Super tired, man. I'm gonna sleep in and slack :DD.