Saturday 4 July 2009

Mnet Scandal with Hongki



The whole 2 episodes are now subbed! Currently watching the first part^ of the first episode. Will be back to edit this post.

Now is probably an appropriate time to say, "BE STILL, MY HEART", ROFL xDD.


1. The girl's name is Yeohee. She's really pretty! I take back what I said when I said he looks prettier than her; Hongki is a very pretty boy but she's a very pretty girl ^^. She's 2 years older than him, but that's okay x).

2. Hongki told Yeohee not to wear revealing clothes. I think I've said this many times before, but I find it endearing when guys do that =].

3. Hongki's car is cool!

4. I get this feeling that the two weren't completely honest with each other in the beginning, like sometimes they didn't tell each other that they weren't happy with something :S.

5. Hongki brought her to meet his friends, who I thought seem like pretty cool people :)).

6. Hongki's friends said that Hongki's girlfriends were always either older than him or of the same age, never younger. (Someone explain to me why guys like older women, please.)

7. He kissed her! Not sure where 'cos it was too dark to see, but still. *squeals*

8. I like how they became more comfortable with each other after a while, not straight away.

9. Hongki totally feels like a normal guy, not a celebrity at all. He's all laid-back and cool, which is a good thing.

10. They went for a 2D1N vacation at the beach! Hongki sure knows his stuff, lol xDD.

11. I really really like the vacation! They were completely comfortable with each other then. So adorable *______*.

12. The farewell was again, sad. Hongki was nice enough in at least replying and apologising, though.


I saw another side of Hongki from this show -- other than a wonderful artist and an adorable dork, he's also a normal, real, mature guy.

I don't know whether Hongki actually contacted her again after the show, but as always, I am hopeful! Especially after this cut from New Paper:
[Still new to handling fame, these boys behaved like bashful teenagers at the press conference – denying profusely of having any girlfriends. Only Hong Gi admitted it but said: “It’s a secret.”]

I'm not sure whether Hongki was joking, but I hope he wasn't. I want Hongki and Yeonhee to date for real! They seem very compatible as a couple :).