Tuesday 14 July 2009

report card.

My Midyear Exam grades are: B B C U D -- for GP, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Econs, respectively. Honestly the results for GP and Physics are higher than what I have ever gotten so far. I improved for Econs from last year's Promos too. And I was sure I would get 20+% for Maths, but I got 30+%. (Not that it makes any difference.) Did worse for Chemistry than usual, though, even though I was indeed expecting somewhere around C/D.

These results are nowhere near good, obviously, and I know that. Even though for most of the subjects I did better than what I had expected, I know if these are my "A"s grades, I wouldn't be able to go into any faculty. So I need to work harder! Jiayou, people :).


You know, sometimes feelings can be so contradictory. Like, I snort/laugh/snigger at songs with fairytale-filled lyrics, 'cos I'm a realist/pessimist who never believed in fairytale even when I was a little kid, but I do surprisingly like certain lyrics of that category, even when I don't know the reason why, and even though somewhere inside I'd still have the urge to roll my eyes when I hear them. Like this line from Love Story,

I love you and that's all I really know

I LMAO-ed the first time I heard that song, and again the second time, and still do, even now. But I like the song.