Thursday 9 July 2009

sleepy..

Got back Physics paper today. I got 61%, which is a B. It's so surprising, considering how I thought I left quite a few questions blank and got a lot wrong, not to mention the fact that Physics is one of my worst subjects. (By that, means average D/E grade.) Guess it's all thanks to the MCQ, which I scored 16/20 for, lol. I've always said that I suck in Physics, but now I finally see a glimmer of hope. I'll work harder so that I can score better or at least maintain this grade!

May be getting back Chemistry paper tomorrow. Maths, GP and Econs are next week. No one may believe me if I say this, but I'm seriously a goner for Chemistry and Maths. For Chem, the teacher went through 14 questions from the MCQ yesterday during lecture and I got only 5 or 6 correct. And Maths, I don't think I need to say anything more. The GP teachers are re-marking the GP papers, most probably because the cohort did too badly, LOL.

I have totally been slacking this week away. Will start doing my homework on Saturday!