Wednesday 1 July 2009

freaky.freaky.freaky.

I slept after coming home from school, as usual. But I just had a really FREAKY dream, which is so freaky I could feel myself literally forcing my eyes open so that I'd wake up. I could see everything clearly in the dream, and I can still remember what it was about, when I usually can't remember my dreams. Too bad there isn't a Delete button in our brains :(.

Must be the after-effects of the horrible Maths paper. For which, by the way, I can use my ten fingers and toes to count how many marks I can get, maximum. No kidding. It's such an irony that I spent much more time on Maths than last year, and than any other subjects, but I'm gonna score so much worse than last time and than the other subjects. Not that I'm gonna score well for the other subjects. But that's not the point.

Can't wait for the week to pass.