Sunday 28 June 2009

F.T Island's Showcase!

Just read the fan accounts of F.T Island's showcase on Soompi. It sounds really awesome! Hongki was really hyper as usual; jumping around the stage, working the crowd, flirting with the fans and cameras and even doing some ballerina jump across the stage. I shouldn't have been worried about him after all ^^;;. He belongs to the stage! Anyway, the lucky fangirls got to see them up-close (they were so close to the stage) and some of them directly interacted with Hongki! I'm so envious xDD. (Envious =/= jealous, okay!) More fan-accounts to make you go green: 1 2 3. ^^ (EDIT: The 3rd fan-account there explains why Hongki was in a bad mood. And apparently the rest of them, too.)

Musically, there seemed to be something off with the speakers? According to the fan accounts, the whole music was so loud that they doubted FTI could actually hear themselves. Hongki went off-tune on a few barely-noticeable notes, but other than that he was great; everyone said he sounds better live. And he didn't sound out-of-breath even though he was jumping and singing at the same time. (Why the hell is this post sounding all biased.) Not sure about the others 'cos the fans didn't really comment on the playing, haha. But from the fancams I've seen, it's all good :D. Minhwan made a mistake during Love Is, though; Hongki turned to look at him lol. (Why so adorable, Minhwan?)

They performed Because I Didn't Know How To Love OMG; I'd pay 100 bucks just to hear that ONE song. Okay that's kinda exaggerated, but still. Anyway, Jonghun played the piano for the song. They performed splendidly! The two fancams are of the full song, Hongki and Jonghun-focused respectively. Wished I could see Seunghyun's guitar solo (because well, other than this song where Jonghun the lead guitarist is on piano, he doesn't get any solo :S), but I'm happy that I can at least listen to the full song ^^.

Short fancams uploaded by awesome fangirls: It's Love (1 2 3) | Love Is | Bad Woman | Because I Didn't Know How To Love (1 2) | I Think I Saw Love | Primadonna | F.T Island (1 2) | Until You Come Back. Thank you so much for uploading these, girls! :))

Jaejin said, "I want Singapore girlfriend" after introducing himself, LOL. Obviously he didn't mean it, but it was cute x). He should have spoken more English 'cos like I said before, it seems that he's quite good at it. Instead they let Hongki speak, and it's so cute! He was supposed to introduce the Encore songs, F.T Island and Until You Come Back, but he stopped at "You.." for the later, gave up and said, "너 올때까지~!", LOL. Seunghyun and Jaejin were helping him haha. Seunghyun seems to be good too; his "be quiet" was perfectly spoken ^^. That aside, it seemed that there wasn't any spotlight at the back so Minhwan couldn't be seen at all :[. Jonghun was also in the dark half the time.

Jaejin and Minhwan sound really friendly :DD. Minhwan even gave an air-kiss to one of the girls!

The boys flew off to somewhere already. (I think they're touring?) Hope they'll come to Singapore again sometime! Someone should tell them that now is exam period so a lot of their fans weren't able to come, haha. I'm hopeful though; they're still young and have many years ahead of them, so one day I believe they'll come here again ^^. The same can't be said about Shinhwa; I missed that one full concert that might have been the only one ;__;. And by the way the Primadonnas are awesome; they prepared so much for the band. The boys wore the t-shirts they gave at the encore! (I don't know if Hongki's shirt was supposed to be sleeveless 'cos the rest aren't. Did he cut them himself? xP)

It's 3am now and I need to sleep. May Will find more fancams and fan-accounts tomorrow x). Night! :DD


EDIT: Apparently they went back to Korea first, and are going to Japan in July. They had a fanmeeting with the Pris! Looks like they had a lot of fun :). Pictures are up on Soompi. They were all wearing yellow and being all smiley happy; so adorable :DD. From the pictures, Jaejin played an acoustic guitar, Seunghyun played keyboard, Minhwan sang, Jonghun and Hongki did their usual stuff. I wanna read the articles or watch the videos to see what actually happened ^^.

And I'm getting confused 'cos most sites have the translation of the song 사랑하는 법을 몰라서 as Because I Don't Know How To Love, while others as Because I Didn't Know How To Love. And I've been using the later as when I first listening to their songs I used wiki for the song titles translations, lol. But whatever, it's not really important. (I'm just fussy and picky lol.) I swear I'm gonna learn Korean one day >:[.