Sunday 21 June 2009

Some recent performances ^^.

V.O.S first!

큰일이다 (In Trouble) performances:
090618 @ M!Countdown -- Does Jiheon sound kinda strained at some parts, or is it just me? Good performance as usual, though. Jiheon's hair looks good! But what happened to Kyungrok's DD:? Anyway, they got #1 that day! Congrats, guys :))! Jiheon was about to cry, awww. But they still performed the encore perfectly fine ^^.

090619 @ Music Bank -- Something is wrong with Hyunjoon's voice! He didn't sing his "hmmm~" part in the beginning and most of his solo parts were sung by Kyungrok. It's obvious that his voice wasn't in its usual condition 'cos usually he'd belt out and sing a lot of adlibs. Mann :(. Other than that the performance was fine, though.

090620 @ Music Core

Hyunjoon's voice is back! I'm so relieved ^^. Everyone nailed their parts, as usual :). Anyway, Music Core has been really putting in effort to decorate their stages, huh?


Performances aside, I've been listening to To Luv..., another song off their new mini album.

It was composed by Hyunjoon and features Jaebum from 2PM (the leader and the cute dorky guy with the 6 packs xP). Hyunjoon can dance, anyway, so that may explain why the songs he composes are more upbeat ^^. I like how V.O.S is not just about ballads. I love the song; it's so addictive and makes me wanna dance! LOL. I like the rap parts too! Jaebum's rapping reminds me a bit of G-Dragon's last time before it evolved to how it is now, lol. I like his "argghh" at 1:38 too somehow, hahaha! I might start listening to the 2PM's songs that are just lying there doing nothing in my music folder xP.

I like V.O.S :). I think my favourite voice is Kyungrok's, which is kinda hoarse and is the lowest amongst the three. He expresses the emotions of the songs very well, I feel. And he's hilarious, at least in the cuts I've seen xD. (Wished there were more V.O.S videos subbed. Or any, at all =[.) Jiheon always does the falsettos, which are so crazily high omg o___O. Hyunjoon does the adlibs and the non-falsetto high parts. I love his adlibs, really; they always make me go *_________*. And for that reason, he's my favourite member xD. I still don't know who is the best singer though; they all sing so well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

090619 SS501 - Deja vu @ Asia Pacific Modeling Contest
-- It's lipsynched, so I won't say anything about the vocals -.-. It was a good performance, though! Everyone looks fly and the dancing is all good. Youngsaeng has been working on his !sexy expression, huh ^^. My favourite part in this song is the one where Hyungjoon jumps over Hyunjoong before his rap part; super cool :D. I don't mind Hyungjoon's hair so much now, I think he looks okay with it. Hyunjoong's hair isn't all curly, thank goodness x).


090620 DBSK - Stand by U @ Music Fair

First performance of the song! Love Jaechun's harmonization in the beginning. Jaejoong sounded a bit off in the first chorus, Yunho was slightly off-tempo in the bridge and Yoosu had like one pitchy note, but other than that it was all good! I'm not liking something about how Jaejoong sounds, but I can't pinpoint what :S. (Like uhm, too much air and the voice doesn't come out as clearly? IDK.) Changmin totally nailed his parts :D. Junsu is still the only one who sounds sad, lol. But at least they all look quite sad xPP. Yoochun's hair o_____O *is speechless*.