Saturday 6 June 2009

slack.slack.

I've been watching BOF! At episode 18 now. Going ga-ga over how totally nice JiHoo is. I feel for JiHoo! He's sooo nice towards JanDi. I wonder how is it that any girl can not fall for him, not only because he's stunningly gorgeous, but because he's considerate, selfless, and when he loves someone, he treats her really well. I understand that JanDi is an exception, though, since she's in love with that idiot JunPyo, haha. For every version, I want Makino to be whoever she loves, even if it means that Rui's love can never be requited. Ultimately, I always side with the female lead, huh? haha.

I think it's an understatement that Hyunjoong had a lot of females killed with his sparkling eyes and blinding smile, LOL. He has been doing really well as JiHoo too! I'm not that one-sided though. KimBum is really cute! And he looks hot when he's angry xDD. And he acts well :). I've been appreciating WooBin (Kim Joon's role) more too in these later episodes. (I ship Soeulmates, but seriously, YiJung/WooBin's BFF actions make me giggle xPP.) AND! Lee Minho is truly a terrific actor. He nails his every scene, and even his eyes speak for him in scenes without dialogue. JanDi hasn't been annoying too! She's actually pretty cute :). And did you see that photoshoot with JaeHa? She has killer legs omg *__*. JaeKyung is very pretty! And JunHee (JunPyo's sister) too! *flails*

I shall stop talking about BOF xP.

Daughtry's No Surprise MV is out! I don't really get the story, but his band mates act a little in the MV, haha! I have yet to know their names >:[. Chris is looking really good, as usual ^^. I have a feeling he worked out a lot, since his arms look bigger than they used to be =X. But anyway! I love love this song :). Can't wait for the album to come out! I bet it will top the charts again x).

I have lotsa albums I haven't listened to yet, including SS501's Japanese album and Suju's new songs from the repackaged album >.<.