Friday 19 June 2009

All About Shinhwa - Minwoo and Dongwan cut

Credit: nglktshinhwa



Minwoo and Dongwan answering some questions about what they want most. The video is just 2+ minutes, but you have no idea how much I laughed, LOL. They are really hilarious!

Some highlights:
1. Dongwan wants to be a good father! I'm sure he will be :).
2. Minwoo asked Dongwan what if Dongwan's son has wrinkles around his eyes like him, and Dongwan said that he'd tape his son's face so that he wouldn't have wrinkles. His face was so funny, LMAO. But really, I love Dongwan's wrinkle when he smiles :D.
3. Minwoo said he has a lot of bad habits and he wants to be a good person, and asked Dongwan, "I'm a bad guy. Right?", who smiled, took his hand and said, "You actually do know?". I don't know, it was just really sweet, somehow.
4. After all that talk, Dongwan said what they really want is to "grow taller", LOLOL. He continued saying in a crying tone that he wanted to be taller, "just 5cm more", while Minwoo consoled him. Dongwan made me laugh so much omg *gasping for air*.
5. In the end they said they'd marry a really tall woman (Dongwan: 185cm, Minwoo:250cm) HAHAHA. Then Minwoo demonstrated how they'd have to jump to kiss the girl, so he made jumping movements and kissed Dongwan on the cheek, who ROFL-ed.

OTP ♥♥♥♥♥♥. They're my OTP because well, you can see for yourself how comfortable they are with each other. They aren't suspicious and scandalous (like some other pairing *ahem*), but when they are together you can literally feel the love in the air.

I miss Shinhwa so much *______*. No other boybands can make me laugh like Shinhwa does, really. My wallpaper is still that photo of their hands toasting, haha! I'm actually a realist almost to the point of pessimism, but I truly believe that Shinhwa is forever. I really do ♥. At least, I believe that they won't break up while the members still remain in the entertainment industry. And their bond will remain, even after that.

Minwoo is having his comeback soon, anyway! Teaser for the new mini album, Minnovation. I'm not sure what to make out of the song yet, but damn he looks really good. I think it's the hair :DD.