Thursday 25 June 2009

Minwoo - Minnovation



M is back! I didn't like the song at first, but after a few listens it grew on me. It is catchy! M technology~. Minwoo composd, wrote and arranged the song himself. It has a techno feel, which is different from his usual style of music. It's M's innovation, all right ^^. The MV is kinda crowded, like too many different concepts in one video, but what can I say? Minwoo is hot xP. I love his hairstyle! And his dancing is always top-notch :).

Here's an interview at the MV filmsite. Minnovation was inspired by seagulls, LOL. He designed all the costumes (even the dancers') himself and came up with the "antenna dance" shown in the MV the day before it was filmed. Wow, isn't he mad talented or what x).

I'm liking his mini album -- other than this song, there are 3 other new songs which sound great too ^^. This is his last work before going to the military :S.

By the way, apparently Minwoo broke up with Amy last month? I only knew today o____O. I don't have any fondness or dislike towards Amy, but I was happy that Minwoo was attached. Now he's single again :(. But well, I guess if their personality didn't match, it couldn't be helped. They broke up after 8 months of dating.

So! Rather than feeling sad over that^, here's a video of Andy being asked about the (then) rumour that Junjin and Shiyoung were dating. Andy is adorable haha xD. He didn't answer the questions but said that rather than being curious about the rumour, he was more hoping that he'd get a girlfriend. Solbi is just a phone call away, Andy! But anyway. I hope the Junjin-Shiyoung couple can last for a long time :)).