Friday 19 June 2009

I feel like:

1. Burning all my notes.

2. Posting 123456789 gifs of DBSK. But I can't do it now 'cos it'd take to much time to upload. But because I can't resist the crack, here's one non-gif picture that only takes 2 seconds to upload.





















LOL.

3. Linking you to the many songs I've been listening to recently. Lotsa new releases *__*. But for now:

Teaser for Hyunjoong's MV for his solo song, 제발 잘해줘 (Please, Be Nice To Me), off SS501's upcoming special album, SS501 Collection. The full song is already leaked and I'm really tempted to link you to the full song, but I'll restrain and post the full MV when it's released, because well, it's smexy Leader dancing xD. (Ignore the womanly clothes, LOL.) The song itself is REALLY good, by the way! It's my favourite from the members' solos that I've heard so far. I'm sorry oh my girl~~. So catchy! And speaking about Hyunjoong, he needs to release that acoustic version of Because I'm Stupid like, yesterday. I like that version almost as much as the original :).