Friday 19 June 2009

V.O.S' comeback!

A V.O.S post always has a LIVE performance, at least in this blog x).



^performing With U and 큰일이다 (In Trouble), the singles off their new mini album Routine Free. Both songs are good! With U is really upbeat and happy-sounding, while In Trouble showcases their vocals well. Don't they sound as great as ever? Love how they harmonize perfectly, especially in the chorus, and also how they look at each other during the duets. It's amazing how in one line one member can be singing the main vocal while the rest sing the harmonization, then in the next the roles are switched, without missing a beat. Their power vocals during the bridge are just wow ♥. I think Hyunjoon's hair looks funny, as if he took a bowl over his head and cut his hair ^^;;. And I noticed in the performances he's been wearing pants that look slightly too short? But he's cute, so whatever xD. Jiheon and Kyungrok's new hairstyles look nice and Kyungrok is totally rocking the specs :D. They all look great :).

Unfortunately, they have only performed one chorus of With U so far, so here's the MV, where you can listen to it in full. The members are not in it, though, so you can just listen to the song and don't watch the video xP. I really love the song. It was composed by Hyunjoon, by the way ^^.

Other performances of In Trouble: 1 2 3.



And this^ one has to be embedded 'cos it's their best performance of the song so far, I think. And doesn't the stage look super cute? One of the best-looking stages I've seen, haha xP.

I also watched their other recent performances in Sukira (Beautiful Life | Guilty), and they're all good. Beautiful Life never gets old! Love how Hyunjoon changed a lot of his parts. In these videos it's apparent that he really resembles Jaejin, haha. Guilty was good too; their English sounds surprisingly decent x).

I couldn't find an appropriate opportunity to say this, so I'll just say it here: their voices really make me die ♥♥♥.

They actually came for the K-Pop Night last year?! MAN, I missed out. By the way, their fanclub name is Soulmate xD.

Look, V.O.S now has their own tag :D. And I still don't have a single picture of them yet, LOL.