Monday 22 June 2009

DBSK - Stand by U PV



DBSK version of the PV! Nothing much; just the boys walking around singing the song, like any other PVs for their ballad songs . This time we get a lot of them in one scene, though, so that's something different ^^;;. I like the black set of clothes! (Junsu's sleeves look see-through, though; that's kinda weird xP.) But I'm posting this, because seriously, I can't pimp this song enough ♥♥♥♥♥.

They performed the full song here! Very good performance :)).

And their appearance on Music Fair on 090620 is now subbed! Jaejoong and Junsu are hilarious as always :DD. I think Junsu is just naturally funny (and adorable xD), like he may not realise that he's being funny, while the way Jaejoong says things is funny sometimes. The host is funny too haha! I realised I haven't watched their stuff in a long time xP.

(Can you tell that I'm trying to keep everything short? I'm gonna run off to study after hitting the "publish" button xP.)