Wednesday 10 June 2009

^^;;

Watched Dance, Subaru! with my mother and brother today. It's a great movie! Love the dancing scenes, especially that last contemporary dance Subaru did. It was touching, somehow, even though I don't even understand the art as I don't know nuts about dance. Which reminded me why I wanted to learn contemporary dance after I watched one of the episodes of So You Think You Can Dance; it's just really beautiful. But anyway. More than half of the movie is dancing, I think, which I'm not complaining about.

Meisa Kuroki (the grown-up Subaru) is downright gorgeous *____*. Her face has this touch of arrogance that gives her an edgy look. Is she of mixed blood? I first saw her in Crows Zero (starring Shun), but in that male-dominated movie, she didn't have that important a role. She was awesome in this movie, though!

The little Kazuma (Subaru's kid brother) is really cute! /random

In the beginning of the movie it was shown that the producing companies were SM and Avex. No wonder I wasn't surprised that I recognised DBSK and BoA's songs (Bolero and Eat You Up respectively), DBSK made a cameo singing the Japanese version of The Way You Are (I honestly didn't know about this!), and Stephanie (of CSJH) had a small role, in the movie. CSJH probably contributed to the soundtrack too, but I just didn't recognise the song haha. I was kinda disappointed, though, that Stephanie only had to strut around in her dancing costume, since I know that she can dance really well.

I feel like catching up on DBSK fandom, haha. But I know that I can't since it's constantly moving too damn fast and I probably have a gazillion of things to catch up on, shouldn't as I need to study, and won't 'cos I'm just too lazy. I think I'll find Eat You Up first; I kinda like that song ^^.

Wore heels. At first I wore slippers, but changed as my brother commented that they seriously didn't match my outfit. I think my feet almost died, haha. I am so gonna buy flats!

Go watch the movie! You won't regret it :).