Sunday 7 June 2009

Mnet Scandal ep 1 &2; NichKhun (2PM).

Credits: Madam2PMSubs @ youtube



^part 1 of episode 1; you can find the rest of episode 1 & 2 at the uploader's account.

Apparently it's a show where a celebrity dates a non-celebrity for 7 days. I have only watched the first episode, but I'm going to watch episode 2 right after this. Seriously, I am not even a fan of NichKhun (I find him super cute but that's all 'cos I don't know anything about him), but I'm totally envious of the girl (MinSun). He seems like a really nice person; very considerate and down-to-earth. And they are kinda cute together. I like how they have very natural skinships :). I can don't even need to imagine that his (and 2PM's) fans are going green from jealousy, haha!

Not really related, but she's also the ex-girlfriend of Kim Bum. Wow is she a hottie magnet or what 0___0.

I'm gonna be editing this if I feel the need to as I watch the next episode.

Hongki is the next one to be on the show! It will be my turn to turn green, LOL x).


EDIT:

NichKhun would make a really really good boyfriend. I like him :). He's such a gentleman! He: took down MinSun's taxi plate number, messaged her in the morning before they met and at night after they parted, was totally cool even when her friends were bringing up touchy topics in their conversation, piggybacked her when her heels were giving her problems, covered her face with his arm when riding the ride at the theme park so that she wouldn't get splashed by water, tied her shoelaces for her, etc etc. I also liked how he proudly announced to everyone that she was his girlfriend, without any hesitation or embarrassment, and without even bringing up the fact that it's a TV show. Seriously, he's too perfect to be real. And the thing is, he is real *__*.

(Nowadays I associate all nice guys to JiHoo, LOL. Too much BOF! But JiHoo isn't real. If there ever is a guy like that in real life, I would like it if after he dies, some scientists take the genes that make up his personality and use them to engineer other people. The we'd have world peace. HAHAHA.)

At the end of their 7 days, they have 30mins to decide whether they wanna date each other for real, and if they do, they were supposed to send their personal handphone numbers to each other. MinSun did, but after contemplating for the whole 30mins, NichKhun didn't. I think he really wanted to, but his status as an idol singer was stopping him. He even said, "We aren't supposed to have girlfriends since we are idols." That is really sad ;___;.

All the best to MinSun! I hope the rabid fangirls won't do anything bad towards her. I know that there's still some hope of NichKhun actually contacting her after the show since she did tell him her number, but if he doesn't, I hope she'll get over it. I imagine that it must be difficult for her to like another guy, especially after he was so nice towards her. But she's a cute girl with a cute personality, so I believe she'll find her Mr Right.

I think this show can be quite damaging. It's like We Got Married all over again -.-. I don't know whether I can stomach Hongki's episode. It'll be too sad if the same thing happens again T___T.