Saturday 27 June 2009

F.T Island in Singapore!

A fancam at the Singapore Flier; credit to BattleParty@youtube. They went to Sentosa too!

Hongki cut his hair! It looks like his 2nd album hair YAY. But Hongki looks good no matter what, so~ WHAT. Everyone's looking fly, actually. Jonghun cut his hair too; it's is not all curly girly anymore :D!

But looks aside. From the fancam I was getting the feeling that Hongki was pissed; I don't know, he was just emitting a gangster aura which kinda scared me. So I went to Soompi and read the fan accounts, and apparently he had been in a bad mood all day. I don't know the reason (some people said it was because he couldn't go shopping lol), it might be because the fans kept stalking them, filming them, not giving them space to breathe? I don't know. But I hope the fans will restrain themselves and give them some privacy. After all, it's their first time here and they'd want to go sightseeing and stuff, without having their every movement under scrutiny.

If I were there, I think I'd just follow them around from a distance , not recording them, not calling out their names, not asking for an autograph; basically not doing anything. I'd be contented just to see them ^^.

But anyway. Everyone's been saying how friendly Minhwan is! Aww maknae is adorable :). I watched this fancam where the girls recording were commenting on how good-looking Jonghun is in person, LOL. I'm sure he is x).

I hope the performance tonight will be a blast! And hopefully Hongki will cheer up by then ^^;;.