Monday 8 June 2009

T-MAX - 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Fight The Bad Feeling)



One of the songs off Boys Over Flowers Soundtrack (F4 Special Edition). There are apparently 3 versions of this song (ballad, dance, club). I love the ballad version! It's really good :). I'm actually in the middle of watching episode 22, but I had to pause it and look for the title of this song, because I like it a lot x).

It's kinda disturbing how high and girly the singers' voices are, but I got used to it after the first listen, I guess. And all the members are guys, okay! (LIVE performance of the dance version) One of their voices sound so much like Youngsaeng's o____o. Kim Joon is the rapper of the group, so he raps in the dance version and has a narrative in the ballad version. His voice is the only low-pitch one, haha ^^;;.