Friday 26 June 2009

i go online after i wake up haha.

090625 V.O.S - 큰일이다 @ M!Countdown


Did you see Jiheon glancing at the camera at 0:23? I squealed a little and watched it again, haha ^^;;. I like his hair! Anyway, they all sound and look great :). And they won #1 again! Congrats, guys :)). There's no subs so I don't understand their thank-you speech, so I skipped to the Encore, which sounds good as well.


Anyway! F.T Island arrived in Singapore yesterday :). I only watched one fancam of them arriving 'cos I'm not a big fan of airport fancams, and they were wearing masks, haha. Was quite surprised to see screaming fangirls, though! I guess they must be popular enough here to be able to hold a showcase =]. Hope they'll have a blast performing tomorrow! And the lucky fangirls that get to go, please record many fancams of the performance! ^^

And one more thing! After Jaejin, Hongki was cast in a musical. He's gonna do GREAT, I just know it :DD. Hongki hwaiting ♥!


I'm watching Hyungjoon and Hyunjoong DJ-ing on Music High now. Hyungjoon is the permanent DJ of the show while Hyunjoong was guesting. I don't know, they're just really adorable together! No wonder DoubleHJ is my OTP is SS501, haha x). Hyungjoon is such a cute kid and even more so when he's with Hyunjoong-hyung ♥♥♥.










^gif made by kamepi_chan@lj! She made a lot of them, and I saved almost everything, lol. If I know how to make gifs I think I'd have made like one hundred of them, just from this show alone xPP.

Hyungjoon laughed a lot here, because of Hyunjoong, hahaha! I'm literally squealing as I watch the show, LOLOL. That scene where Hyunjoong answered a question about Hyungjoon being his favourite "thing" was sdgfgjkalkadorable omg; my mouth almost split from grinning too widely. The person who asked the question even included "love DoubleHJ" in the message xP.

I'm afraid I'd continue editing this post every one minute, LOL. So one line to sum up: seriously DoubleHJ makes me dieeee xD.