Tuesday 16 June 2009

Day One!

First day that I did some actual work in these 2 weeks, haha. Did Maths for the whole day, but didn't actually accomplish much. It was really frustrating and depressing that I didn't know how to do so many questions; got stuck at almost every question and even gave up doing some worksheets completely. I seriously fear for my life midyears. But whatever, I'll just do what I can. Gotta finish Maths by latest Thursday midday, then start on another subject. Jiayou :).


Still listening to Stand by U. I love the song :). And the lyrics. I think I wouldn't have liked the song itself nearly as much if it wasn't for the lyrics, haha.

Where are you now?
Who are you with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?

I don't know why, but those lines really spell out "I miss you", even more than when those words themselves are spelt out.

I am right here
Even now, I am right here

I LOVE THESE 2 LINES. Along with the way they're sung, it's just really really sweet somehow.

I realised that I'm using "somehow" a lot, LOL. Some feelings are difficult to explain, haha x). I feel that the main theme of the song is "reminiscence", coupled with "regret" and "longing" on the sidelines. But I think the warmth and happiness from reminiscing, together with the hope from longing, lessen the pain caused by regret. Maybe that's why the song doesn't sound that sad. Or maybe I'm just talking crap, lmao.