Saturday 11 July 2009

SS501 Collection MV


^part 1, 2 3 in HD; subbed 1 2 3 4.


This is supposedly the second episode of the MV, but I think it's more like the full MV, and the first episode was just a preview. So let's just take it as that. (I think the reason why the preview was so Hyunjoong-filled was to attract more attention, lol.) This version explains a lot of questions that one might have from the preview.

From what I could make out, the story goes like this: Kyujong, is the son/I-don't-know-what of the previous president of JMP group (some company), who was killed by that scarred face guy. Jungmin became the new president, and Kyujong thought that Jungmin and that scarred face guy were in cahoots, so he wanted to kill Jungmin's girlfriend, so that Jungmin would feel the pain of losing a loved one. That scarred face guy ordered Hyunjoong, who is an assassin, to kill Jungmin 'cos he refused his offer/to do something for him. Hyunjoong and Kyujong shot Jungmin and his girlfriend respectively on the same day, and Hyunjoong kidnapped the girl, for some reason. Hyunjoong developed feelings for her and vice versa. Jungmin woke up from his comma, found Hyunjoong's house and let her out, only to be knocked out by Kyujong, who took the girl away. After some car chasing, the three pointed their guns at each other, but at that time the scarred guy and his men came, so the three teamed up to kill those guys. In the end we have Hyunjoong and Jungmin severely wounded, the girl curled up in one corner, and Kyujong killed the scarred face guy.

I really like Jungmin in this MV; he's so smart :DD. He's a really good actor too -- he nailed all his scenes. Well done, Jungmin ♥♥♥! Kyujong looks awesome. And I think I spazzed enough about Hyunjoong already ^^;;.

The short cuts of the members singing their solo songs are pretty random, imo. The ballads actually fit the MV, but the dance songs are kinda out of place. Not that I'm complaining. Hyungjoon's cut is so hot xD.


I don't have enough spazz in me to spazz over this MV properly. So I won't write anymore. Just watch it yourself :].