Friday 24 July 2009

what i've been doing xD.

Watched F.T Island's comebacks! On the 19th they performed Marry Me and I Hope at Inkigayo, and on the 23rd and 24th, I Hope and Bing Bing Bing at M!Countdown and Music Bank respectively. All the performances are really good :). The I Hope performance at Inkigayo is totally live, though! It's awesome, especially Jonghun's guitar solo :DD. It's so cute how they dance the "right-left dance" for I Hope and turn around in a circle for Bing Bing Bing ^^. Jonghun's hair colour seriously rocks; I think I said that before xD. He was flirting with the camera in the beginning of I Hope performance at Music Bank, which made me squeal a little xPP. But I hate the colour of Hongki's hair and Jaejin's hair still bugs me >:[. I like the Pris' cheers! Jaejin and Seunghyun had a duet at M!Countdown too, with Jaejin singing and Seunghyun rapping. They both did a good job, even though I think Seunghyun forgot his lyrics for one second ^^;;. Jaejin's hair was spiked up too; he looks really good like that, they should style his hair that way for every performance :S. He was so adorable when he sang and smile at the same time x). And by the way, I think Jaejin has really taken over the position of the 2nd vocal -- he now is the one standing next to Hongki, instead of Seunghyun. Well, I feel that it's rightly so, since he has more experience than Seunghyun. Jaejin mentioned somewhere that in the future if his vocals improve tremendously he wants to be the lead vocal of the band. I don't know whether he was joking or not and I'm really sorry to say this, but I don't think Hongki will ever be usurped from his position xDD.

SS501 has released a new version of the MV of A Song Calling for You (Remix)! It's seriously too much crack OMG. Hyunjoong as a drunk cracked me up real bad HAHAHA. We also have Jungmin hugging Hyungjoon while the latter makes a "save me" expression in one scene, and him pointing a gun at Hyungjoon in the next. Minjoon is just so funny, haha; look out for the expressions Hyungjoon makes at Jungmin x). Jungmin is sooo hilarious when he freaked out after picking up that gun, ROFL. Just watch it; you'll laugh at something for sure xDDD. Jungmin is so pretty! Hyungjoon's rap part is always hot no matter what version/song it is, KTHANKSBYE. *clicks replay 'cos I need to laugh some more*