Wednesday 15 July 2009

wonderful day! :D

Today's such a happy day! Even though it rained very heavily in the morning and I don't like the rain 'cos it makes my shoes wet, even though I'm pretty sure I screwed up Econs time practice like real bad, and most importantly even though there was absolutely no reason for me to be feeling happy, I was feeling happy/high/hyper for the whole day. I'd have sudden laughing fits out of nowhere; it was hilarious haha. And I swear it wasn't because of somebody. Or something, for that matter, as nothing especially interesting happened today. Maybe it was the caffeine, but I drank coffee too yesterday and I wasn't high then. Man, if only I can feel like this every day, I'd die without regrets. LOL xD.

Random: I think my class' class photos look very nice x).