Sunday 1 February 2009

090131 SS501 - Because I'm Stupid @ Music Core



Wow nowadays we are so spoiled with so many HD videos :DD.

In the first half, Kyujong looked progressively like he was about to burst into tears, and just before the first chorus, he sounded really like he was going to cry. In the second, I think I saw some tears already on his face o____O, and before the second chorus he sounded like he was struggling to keep this voice steady, because he was crying. Why, I wonder. But the way he sang so emotionally and would suddenly look intensely into the camera made me die.

Hyungjoon's first falsetto part was slightly too soft and he faltered a bit during the "Baby I" part. Kyujong's falsetto was kinda shaky. But hey, this is me being extremely picky, even more than usual xP. Youngsaeng held his own, as always. Very good performance :).

And needless to say, they look great xD.