Sunday 15 February 2009

F.T Island - 사랑하는 법을 몰라서 (Because I Didn't Know How To Love)



How many times I've watched this, I have no idea. lol.

One of my favourite songs from their first album :). This is a cut from Idol World; it was the first time they performed this, I think. I'd have liked them to perform the whole song, but well, I'm contented with just this ^^. Jonghun played the piano! Minhwan was so funny air-drumming and lipsynching to the song, lol. Is it just me or does Wonbin look like Yesung in this? The Hongki/Wonbin harmonization sounds nice. I think I've said it too many times, but really, Hongki's voice is ♥♥♥. Hwangbo was so totally amazed, I'm telling you xD. 2PM was there too; I see Nichkhun! He's cute xP.

Jaejin performed it solo in their recent Japan concert, doing really great. I've always known that he's got a nice voice. He got to sing more in the new mini album, too, which is good =].

Wonbin had his last appearance with F.T Island a few days ago, in their fanmeeting in Japan. And he cleared up the rumours about him leaving the band. Good luck, kid, in whatever you do ♥.

Their mini album is great, by the way. Seunghyun's rap sounds like Wonbin's o.O. I'm not 100% sure about who sings which parts, but I think he's got a nice voice ^^. Like I said, Jaejin sang more, and Jonghun got to sing too! I'm too lazy to do a review of the mini album (even though it's only 6 songs), but really, F.T Island's music is wonderful. The instruments are actually there, clearly, and they are good. I'm currently in love with the piano part of Bad Woman :D.