Tuesday 10 February 2009

excited!

Hyesung's 3rd jib Side 2: Keep Leaves, is going to be released on the 17th. I seriously can't wait! The teasers (1 2) just made me anticipate it more, especially since the preview of the new song sounds good. He looks great in the preview of the MV too! Here's the album jacket photoshoot. His hair is wayy too long -.-"". I wished he had kept his previous shorter hair, or at least not keep such long hair =X. But I have to agree that he's really photogenic; those photos look gorgeous.



























I read that the pre-order for the album is #1; that's great news :).

Hyesung hwaiting ♥!


Other than that, FTTS and F.T Island are releasing their album and mini album respectively on the 13th. It kinda sucks that they're releasing them on the same day, but I'm not complaining about the horde of good music coming my way xD.