Saturday 21 February 2009

It's SS501 now xPP.

Energy Song (BOF Parody) -- Hyungjoon - Junpyo, Kyujong - Jihoo, Youngsaeng - Eejung. They looked great, and it's really cute ^^. Can't wait for the story to unfold :).


090211 on Chocolate (1 2) -- SS501's stylists need a pay rise. SERIOUSLY xDD. First they performed the acoustic version of Because I'm Stupid with a live band, to three lucky girls. The middle one wouldn't look at Kyu though - she should know that a lot of girls are dying to be in that spot, lol xP. That girl and Youngsaeng looked super cute somehow; he's experienced and it's obvious xP. The acoustic version sounds SO good; hope they will perform with a live band again one day or release it online or something :). Next was an interview I don't understand but watched anyway, haha. Last they performed U R Man (Remix), which was great ^^.


090215 Because I'm Stupid @ Open Concert

How many times I've said that they look fly, I don't know *___*. (I'm on my way to Quainte to save lots of pictures xDD.) Love how the cameraman captured some girls/women in the audience singing along ^^. Very good performance; they're pros xD.


090215 on Gag Concert -- Kyujong and Youngsaeng were in the audience, laughing cutely at jokes I don't understand xP. Some digs at their group name were made, and I was wondering where Hyungjoon was when he appeared on stage xD. He got to sing a bit of Because I'm Stupid, then some guy dressing up as Hyunjoong came out, lol xP. I like how casual the boys were dressing ^^.


090219 L.E.O feat. Hyungjoon - Love Train @ Mcountdown -- The intro was nice. Kyujong was the MC xD. I need to get this song; it's catchy and I love Hyungjoon's voice in it, haha xDD. Love his hair; it makes him look younger than he already does. He's so, so adorable xPPP.


090219 Because I'm Stupid @ Mcountdown -- Love how they were all wearing the same sweater vest; it looks cute xD. And TripleS' cheers! Youngsaeng changed a bit of his part too, it was nice. Good performance, as usual ^^.


Kyujong + Hyungjoon - Lonely Girl [recording | interview] -- I wonder why Youngsaeng wasn't involved in this. Anyway, it's a song for some soundtrack, which has Amy in it muahaha xD. It's a sweet song, but is it just me or do I only hear Hyungjoon during the falsettos? They both sound good, by the way. The matching micky mouse shirts they were wearing during the interview are so cute! Kyujoon ftw ♥!