Monday 2 February 2009

090202 First Official Pictures of the new F.T Island

credits: mydaily + newsen + asiaeconomy + starnews + spn + net to news + primanoona







































I'm not used to this new F.T Island yet as I usually see a certain Wonbin somewhere there, but I'm glad that the boys are looking generally happy, or at least making an effort to look happy. However, out of all the pictures I saw, I didn't see any one in which Hongki was smiling, save for 2 where he was playing around with Jonghun (I think). He mostly looked emo/bored/tired/I-don't-know what-it-was. I won't over-analyse anything, though. So let's just take it that they're all positively trying to adapt to their new environment.

Jaejin's hair makes him look tiny; so adorable xDD. Totally digging Jonghun's; it looks good. Not much change in Minhwan's; he looks cute as usual. Hongki! I was hoping he'd do something about his hair, but I don't think he will ;___;. I really like his 2nd jib hair; he looked more like a hot guy than a pretty girl then. But now it just looks weird =((. I should stop complaining until I see more of it, though =X.

Here's the filming of the MV for the new song from their upcoming mini album, Bad Woman. (EDIT: HERE's the subbed version!) Only a bit of the song was played, but I'm really really glad that their genre hasn't changed - the song is still a rock-ballad :))))). Can't comment more on the song due to the short and muffled preview, but I can't wait for their new mini album ^^. Minhwan is the lead in this MV, apparently. Seriously, when Minhwan keeps a straight face, he looks like a better-looking version of Rain. And VERY HONESTLY, he looks like a grown-up like that, that I'd forget that he's 1 year and 4 months younger than me. Like, he's really good-looking! But when he smiles, he again looks like the kid he is, and I can heave a sigh of relief xPP. The transformation is kinda amazing, actually.

Seunghyun introduced himself as a new F.T Island member as vocal/rapper/guitarist (that's exactly Wonbin's part), and said some other stuff I don't understand (xP). I think he's still not very used to the camera yet, but that's understandable, of course. And I read an article in LOVEFT-I that he has learnt the guitar for 3 years, piano for 7 years. Wow, that sounds impressive already. He sounds humble and aware that he's got lots to catch up on. Hope the other members will guide him along the way =].

Last, some pictures of Seunghyun. I think he's quite cute :). But he's born in August '92, like I mentioned in the previous post. So, yeah ^_^;;.















Only his solo pictures were posted there, anyway. Other than that there are some grainy pictures of Minhwan with the MV lead girl, but I don't fancy grainy pictures, so I didn't even save them xP.

I just re-organised my FTI picture folder -- everything before Wonbin's departure went into "1st gen" and from now on everything is going into "2nd gen". That's my way of letting go of Wonbin (I still love you, kiddo!) and accepting the new F.T Island =]. BUT I sincerely hope that the "2nd gen" is going to be the last one until the name F.T Island is no more.

F.T Island hwaiting ♥!