Sunday 15 February 2009

Izi - 응급실 (Emergency Room)



One of the songs from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang. (I'm at episode 10 now!) It's a really really nice song; really fits with the emotional scenes in the drama. I think one would love this song much more after watching the drama, but it's nice enough on its own. I think this version is different from the one in the drama, though; it sounds more rock-ish somehow. Both are good :D. The lead singer has a great voice :). There are other very nice songs in the soundtrack, but this one is my favourite ^^.

When I heard the song in the drama for the first time I thought that I heard it somewhere before, but just couldn't put a finger on where I heard it. Turns out Hongki sang it before on a radio show. I must say that the original is still the best, but Hongki more than did the song justice; he sounded really good =]. The original singer's voice is actually kinda hoarse too, so Hongki's voice fits the song well. And the eyebrow-raise thing he did at the end is cute xD.

What do you know, I'm actually refreshing Youtube every 5 minutes, waiting for F.T Island's comeback performance to be uploaded. Someone already uploaded a LQ version, but I'm patiently waiting for a better quality version xP. According to her, Seunghyun didn't get to showcase his abilities at all =X.