Saturday 14 February 2009

FTTS' comeback, SS501 performance

Both in HD!

090213 Just Go, You + Restriction @ Music Bank



Great, great performance of both songs. Love one part where they were singing looking at each other, haha. I haven't listened to the album yet, but Restriction is a good song. Love the sleek dance moves! The female dancer that danced with Brian in the beginning of the song is pretty xD. I like the read streaks in Brian's hair. And both of them are looking hot *__*, even though Brian's sleeves look too big and Hwanhee's one-black-and-one-white sleeves are kinda weird.


090214 Restriction @ Music Core



I don't get what's with the hideous combination of colours of Hwanhee's clothes. Brian's clothes are weird too. And it's distracting that Hwanhee kept touching his pants; was there something wrong with them? I think I really have an issue with their stylists -.-". But anyway. Good performance!












^a cap from the intro of the Music Core performance. That picture is totally hot xDD. I don't know how long I'll have to wait to see the name again after the promotional period of the album, though =(.

I've decided that I'll get over myself and listen to their album, haha. Everyone online has nothing but praises for it :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

090213 Because I'm Stupid + L.E.O - Love Train (feat. Hyungjoon) @ Music Bank
-- I love SS501's stylists, full stop. Anyway, Because I'm Stupid was good, as usual. I read about Hyungjoon being featured in L.E.O's song, Love Train, but I didn't actually get around to listening to it xP. It's a cute song, anyway, and I really like Hyungjoon's voice! He looked super adorable in the pink shirt and white suit. And so smiley xD. Some guy dressed in taekwondo costume and lion-head mask appeared too, and Hyungjoon looked like he was laughing at it at some point, lol xPP. In the waiting room the three were holding signs of "Park Jeong Mal, Kim Hyun Joong, saranghae" too, so cute xDD.