Sunday 8 February 2009

090207 Yunho birthday celebration fancam @ SMTown Bangkok concert



This was all kinds of cute xD. Leeteuk mentioned something about someone among them celebrating his birthday, I think, then Yunho went and said, "kamsahamnida" even before his name was said, so someone pushed him from the back, lol xP. Then the SM family and the fans sang Happy Birthday song, conducted by Yunho and someone beside him xD. Then Micky and a few others brought out a cake, and a few of them and Yunho blew the candles. Then Siwon fed Yunho cream and stood in front him, so you know how it looked like xP; fanservice FTW! Then they got Yunho to talk, I think, and the SJ members were surrounding him, when suddenly Shindong grabbed him and Kangin or Changmin smashed the cake on his face xDD.
































^Poor leader-sshi xD.












^LOLOL look at Changmin's evil face!


I haven't been keeping up with DBSK fandom. I'm not gonna try, either, since it will cost me a lot of time. There are a lot of pictures in Soompi, go there if you want xD. I wish someone would zip all the pictures though, so I can just download xPP.