Saturday 7 February 2009

A few videos

as you can see I have been offline for so long, haha.


F.T Island - Bad Woman MV



I listened to the song first before watching the MV. At the first listen it's not that special, but then I listened to it again and I really like it now *____*. Definitely F.T Island-style of music. Love the piano in the beginning, and the guitar part near the end. Hongki's voice OMGOMG.

EDIT: You know what? My spazzing didn't give Hongki's voice and singing justice. So: HONGKI'S VOICE *^&*%OMG.

The MV is so much ANGST. The boys are looking really good; Jonghun was so totally sexy, I'm not used to seeing Jaejin looking all emo since he's such an adorable kid but he looked good, Minhwan like I said looked really mature, Seunghyun looked great even though he had only like 5 seconds of screentime, and I really dislike Hongki's hair, but I love him and that's it xP. Those rectangular frames the boys are in are so distracting, lmao. I wished they'd show more of the other members playing their instruments rather than just Hongki singing, not that I mind xPP.

I'm looking forward to their mini album! Hope we'll get to hear Seunghyun singing/rapping in the other songs ^^.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid performances
0502 M!Countdown -- It's kinda funny how there's a big oval screen at the side of the stage, playing JiHoo's scenes only xDD. Kyujong's cap made me laugh somehow, lol xD. But anyway, they were looking great, and the performance was really good! The falsettos were all good =].

0602 Music Bank -- LOL Youngsaeng forgot to sing at 1:46, haha! (I realised that that part was supposed to be Kyujong's, but somehow in these latest performances it became Youngsaeng's. I wonder why?) I love Hyungjoon's "mmm~" at 2:23; it should have been included in the recorded version xDD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demons demons where art thou?