Sunday 1 February 2009

Heechul / Hongki

Heechul and Hongki became close after How to be A Good Daddy ^^. (I wish more episodes are subbed.. I only watched the first episode and some subbed cuts ;__;.) Anyway, was reading in wordpress that Heechul commented in his cyworld about the song, Saranghajimayo; that it is a song that "made a love-filled-comment gush out of me" and "makes it seem as if it really is sad to love". He also said that it was the song he was listening to while taking a shower "which made Donghae open the door abruptly to ask, 'what song is this?'" and soon enough,"became Donghae's caller ring and ring tone". YES, THAT SONG, IS A FREAKIN' MASTERPIECE. I put in on repeat the whole of yesterday and the day before, when I was damn emo xPP. I'm glad there are people who share the same views as me :).



That person also cut the video above. Heechul imitated how Hongki sang in the Gayo Daejun, to which Hongki explained that they had 3 concerts on the previous 3 consecutive days, which led Heechul to imitate how he cried when singing Saranghajimayo in the concert, which Hongki explained was because he was overcome with emotions, I think. Heechul is such a crack xDD. There are more Heechul/Hongki stuff at that girl's wordpress, just click on that link ^^.