Monday 25 May 2009

AJ Dazzle.

Performed for the concert today. I think we did great for The Boxer, but Besame Mucho was a little messy. All in all, I'm glad that the people who watched the concert seemed to have a blast :). It sucks that we didn't get to watch the performances, though! Tried to go in after our performance, but there were no empty seats and standing was not allowed, so couldn't go in.

I don't know why, moments before our turn to perform, I went into the stoning mode. I even found the notes for Auld Lang Syne, LOL. After the performance, I was stoning again. Somehow there's this empty feeling that I can't explain. It's not like I have any close friends in Guitar that I got to know purely through the club. It's not like I love playing guitar so much, or even good at it. But I guess, I am used to having guitar practices every Wednesdays and Fridays. After next week there'll be no more. Which is a good thing, since then I'll be able to have more time for mugging. But at the same time, I know that on next Friday, I won't be feeling only happy; more like bittersweet.

I actually ate a lot, but after the performance I was feeling very hungry even after two slices of raisin bread, so I waited for my mother and brother, and we went to have Mcs together. Ate more than one large fries (since we ordered two) and Milo McFlurry, LOL. It's so sinful, right. But I don't care~. As long as I'm full now x).

There's still school tomorrow! How I wish the school had made it a holiday. I haven't done any of my tutorials. Die die.