Wednesday 13 May 2009

I think I've been too happy lately.

I lost my guitar.

I put it in room 412 which was full of J2 mentors and some J1s, then went to 411 to lead J1s' practice. Around 10-15 minutes later practice ended and I went back to 412, only to find my guitar gone. I asked/called/SMSed the J2 mentors and all of them didn't take it. I mass SMSed all the J1s already, but no one replied.

Feeling very depressed. I'm quite sure that someone took it by mistake, but still, I went around asking the J1s who left later just now and no one had it. If really no one took it, I don't know what I'm gonna do ;____;.

Almost cried in the bus, while walking home, when I was bathing, now. But I can't cry 'cos my mum would notice that my eyes and nose are red, and then I'd have to explain, which I want to avoid at all cost unless it's really gone.

There's Physics SPA tomorrow. Hope I can concentrate later.

I think I've been feeling too happy these few days, and this is a punishment. "What goes up must come down", right?

T_____________________________________T