Monday 11 May 2009

F.T Island - 그대와 나 (You And I)



One of the lighter songs in their Jump Up mini album, which was released a few months ago. I've always liked this song, but somehow it makes me really happy today :D. Jonghun sings the verses and Jaejin the first 2 chorus; they sound good! Jaejin's voice is really super cute, as cute as himself xDD. He sings very well! I can't describe Jonghun's voice, but he sings well too :). And he got a nice guitar solo in this song!

Hongki only sings in the last 50 seconds of the song. When I first listened to this song I was pleasantly surprised that the other 2 members were singing, but I was also wondering if Hongki sang in this song at all, haha. To be really honest, when he sang the "geudaema~" adlib at 3:09, I had to use my hand to cover my mouth 'cos I was smiling too widely LOL! Even now, when I listen to this song, I always smile like an idiot at that part.

I really, really love Hongki's voice ♥♥♥♥♥. There are a lot of singers whose voices I go all gaga for, because they sing so well, or with so much emotion, or they just never sound bad. Hongki's voice is different; he does sing well, sing with a lot of emotion and never sound bad, but most importantly, his voice makes me happy :)).