Saturday 9 May 2009

gmorning :).

I always wake up this late during holidays. Call me a pig xD.

I think the food diary Peirong's doing is quite fun. So I'm gonna start one too xP.

Yesterday I ate/drank:
-1 ice coffee
-1 pink guava
-1 mango madness
-1 plate of fruits (papaya, banana, sunkist orange)

That's all lol. I only had one half-an-hour break and after school I totally lost my appetite. Didn't feel like eating dinner too. Thankfully my mom didn't cook and just bought me curry puff from Delifrance, so I could just refuse x). The plate of fruits was compulsary (lol) though, so I had to eat it first and then slept at almost 10pm. I had a good sleep :D.

I want to lose weight! I'm now 60.0kg =X. 2 weeks ago it was 59.4kg, but it increased :(. Ohwells, I'm gonna lose more weight >:D.

I'm okay now :). Didn't manage to make myself puke 'cos I could only take 2 glasses of water at once maximum, and I think my stomach was empty haha. But yep, I'm fine already.

I think it's a good thing that I had to be with the J1s yesterday, even if it was for a mere half an hour. An alumni was leading them before that, during which I talked with the other J1 mentors and later joined the SYF group for practice. I was trying to play normally during the practice, but after a few meek attempts I decided that I couldn't sway with the rest, and I didn't even want to look at the conductor as I didn't want her to see my :(( face. So I mostly just played looking at the ground. But later with the J1s, I obviously had to act normal since they would be looking at me. So I did, as much as I could, even though like I said, I think I failed. And I think it helped settling my feelings down. Who knows that acting normal could make me more normal? haha. After practice I walked with the kid to the guitar room 'cos he was carrying the stands and I wanted to put my guitar (actually that's not allowed if there's no practice the next day, but somehow I felt that I couldn't carry it back), and I really was talking and smiling normally, without even having to try :).

I'm fine now! Really =].

My mum bought KFC for lunch *gasp in horror*.