Wednesday 6 May 2009

I'm humorous :D.

I think I'm kinda high today for no reason, LOL. Said a lot of lame stuff especially towards the end of the day, and got into a laughing fit during Physics lecture. Got laughed at again during guitar practice. I don't mind people laughing at me, actually, as long as it's not in the negative way x).

Mdm Khoo made an inspiring speech in front of the SYF group after practice today. I totally agree with what she said. So what if we got a Bronze? We played our very best and I'm not ashamed to tell people that we got a Bronze. I don't even bother to get angry at people who look down on us because of that Bronze; I'd just sound like I'm being defensive and besides, I don't care what others think. I'm proud that we all worked hard together.

I'm going to watch that Wolverine movie tomorrow, regardless of who I'm going with. Wolverine is super cool :D.

And admit it, the title of the post made you laugh. See, I am humorous xDD.