Thursday 14 May 2009

I found my guitar! :D

Someone took the wrong guitar it and put in another guitar bag. Went to the guitar room this morning and opened every guitar bag in the room. Felt more demoralised with each one, but I finally found it! I think my lifespan just got shortened by 10 years, lol xP.

Physics SPA was easy! Yesterday I really couldn't concentrate 'cos I was too depressed over my guitar, but my friend told me that copying down the solution helps, so I did. And it helped :). No more SPA :DD!

I felt so happy after SPA, plus the fact that I found my guitar, so I was really happy :D. If I have wings I'd be flying, LOL xDD. I'm gonna continue my happy streak haha!

Watched Angels & Demons before VA today. Somehow Thursday has turned into a movie outing day x). I think it was okay. I'm a super big fan of the book, so at some parts I was "ehh"-ing in my mind when they changed certain things. But I think it's still not bad :).


I've completely recovered :)).