Thursday 7 May 2009

I'm sleepy but happy :D.

I only slept 3 hours last night (don't ask why), so I reached school in the walking-zombie mode, with my eyes half open. Drank Good News Cafe's ice coffee and man, I could literally feel life surging through me xD. It kept me awake and high for the whole day! I didn't fall asleep in all lessons (which includes the 2-hour Physics tutorial) and even the 1.5 hour GP lecture.

Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine today, before the Physics VA, with a few classmates. I thought the action scenes in the movie are good, but somehow it kinda felt like something was missing; I'd have preferred it to be more action-packed. The character development of the main characters is great! I totally loved the beginning which showed the growing-up process of Victor and Logan, and how their personalities started to differ. Superbly done :). Wolverine is totally cool; I love his personality :D. His girlfriend is pretty too. The very last scenes were really random, though! How come he could understand Japanese, LOL.

I don't know since when, a switch appeared in my head. It's a switch for me to change my personality, from the normally quiet me to the abnormally high me. The original me keeps to myself, has very low self confidence and only talks when I need to. The later me doesn't give a damn about what others think of me, which I guess makes me free to do anything on a whim, all the while crapping and laughing a lot. I think this split personality started to appear when the J1s first came to guitar, for my role as a Nanny Coordinator put me in a position where I had no choice but to interact with strangers and leading them, thus forcing me to open up. Yeah, I think that's it. Whatever the reason was, I think it's a change for the better. Most importantly, I realised that I'm not faking the other personality of mine; it had always been there, for I'm usually very crappy around my brother lol. I just put too much restrictions around myself when I'm with other people. But now I have decided to be more optimistic and confident. It's not very good to stay in this dual personality situation, since it's quite unstable -- I tend to be all laugh-y and crappy, which can be misunderstood as being crazy, or worse, fake. I'm still being myself, so I can say that I'm natural, but I want to have one balanced personality, haha. Being REAL is still the most important thing, ultimately :).

I didn't realise that I typed so much, lol x). I re-read the paragraph and find some sentences don't link with each other; they are kinda all over the place. Ohwells, please understand that I was typing while thinking, haha xP.

Lotsa things to do! I think I'm gonna take a 1-hour nap first, though. Otherwise I'd seriously not be able to do anything haha!