Monday 29 December 2008

081227 Music Core SS501 - U R MAN



Firstly, do you know how EXCITED I was when I saw the news that Hyunjoong and Jungmin were gonna join the other 3 for this one performance? It's like, the first time in what seemingly like ages that the 5 of them are performing together.

The first half of the performance only include the original 3, where I squealed during Youngsaeng's solo parts (before this song I really didn't know Youngsaeng can be that sexy, lol xPP), and Hyungjoon and Kyujong are looking awesome, as always. Then before the second chorus the music stopped, the 3 did a short dance and turned around, then the lights dimmed and Hyunjoong and Jungmin came down from above, holding onto poles LMAO. (It was quite hot but hilarious at the same time, you know xD?) Both of them are looking great! Then came Hyunjoong's voice, "Double S 501", the music started and all of them performed together. Listen to all the TRIPLES screaming :DD! (They quitened down during the performance and only cheered, LOUDLY, at appropriate parts though, so you can hear them singing perfectly fine. Some other fangroup should learn a thing or two. *cough*) How I've missed seeing them on the same stage :').

I admit that even though I love this song, I didn't watch all the performances of this song; I only watched a few. (I do watch their subbed appearances on variety shows though!) But Hyungjoon, Youngsaeng and Kyujong did great with the vocals, as always. And all of them were good with the dance moves. Kudos to Hyunjoong and Jungmin for learning the dance moves, even when they're so busy with their own schedules!

As elated I was, I was really irritated by the cameraman. He should have enough sense to know that the main point of this performance was SS501 together again, but he didn't even get any close-up on Hyunjoong and Jungmin! I wasn't ever that greedy to hope that the 2 would sing some lines as it would take time to recoreograph some parts of the dance, but I had hoped that they would get more screentime than this, where they seemed more like back-up dancers =(. I still squealed at the beginning of the chorus, though, when Hyungjoon, Hyunjoong and Jungmin came to the front to dance, and I can finally see Jungmin clearer. I caught Hyunjoong smiling too at 3:15 :D. (His smile? ALWAYS gets me xD.)

And because I was frustrated with the broadcasted version, here are the awesome fancams: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. TripleS was screaming non-stop during the rehearsal :DD. I can totally understand their feelings, since I was grinning like a mad person myself xP. I was smiling at the smallest things: Hyungjoon and Jungmin's small bickering, Hyungjoon waving goodbye to Hyunjoong when he was lifted by the pole (Hyungjoon is such a KID, I'm telling you xD), Jungmin and Hyunjoong diligently practicing their dance steps, Hyungjoon smiling at Hyunjoong, etc. You see how SS501-deprived I've been DD:. I re-watched the performance a few times, just because xP.















SS501 hwaiting ♥♥♥♥♥!