Wednesday 24 December 2008

F.T Island - 사랑하지마요 (Please Don't Love)

This song is one of my favourite F.T Island songs, and that's saying a lot since I happen to love all their songs :). I've been listening to this song on repeat, because: 1. I'm a sucker for pretty ballads; 2. Hongki's voice is just love; 3. he sings it with so much emotion that even though I don't know what he's singing I can feel the emotions. In this song only Hongki sings. I like all the other members' voices too, but well.. Hongki pawns ♥. I hope they'll perform this song LIVE one day ^^.

I've got it uploaded here ^^.

---------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:



I should go, I should hurry up and go
Because my regrets will turn to tears
So that the you I'm leaving behind won't be able to see them,
A bit faster, I should hurry up and go

It's crying, our departed love
Our overflowing sadness spills out
One step, even, is hard to take forward
So I just stand crying with my back on you.

[Chorus]
Please don't love, separation will be quick to follow
It hurts so much I can't even breathe
After hurting as much as I loved, that it would be okay,
That I'd forget, was what I thought
But no, it hurts a thousand times more

I'm afraid, to open my eyes and live
Because even if I look for you, I won't be able to see you
Instead, while yearning for you
Living life as though deep asleep is probably better

[Chorus]

Again and again. It can't, can't happen.
I tell myself like a fool.

Please don't love, it hurts so much that you feel like dying.
Tears form everyday too
If a different love were to come, that it would be easy,
That I'd forget, was what they said
But no,
My love can't do that
I can't do that.

Translations by: 1takeKK & Luis ChangMin @ LoveFT-I.co.nr + iridescent@soompi