Saturday 27 December 2008

This post has no point xP.


















^clockwise from the guy in the black top: Wonbin, Jaejin, Hongki, Minhwan, Jonghun.

I've been watching a lot of F.T Island's LIVE performances and a few of other stuff, and I think Hongki is my favourite member.


















Initially Jonghun gave me the best first impression, since he's the leader and so he has the cool/calm/collected image. (Not to mention he's handsome ^^.) Hongki won me over with his voice, singing and expressions when he's singing. I'm still amazed that he can show such painful expressions when singing sad songs when he probably hasn't even experienced those feelings yet, and he said that it's because he was a child actor, that he could imagine and act out the emotions. (He looked exactly the same when he was a kid ^^.) And when he's singing happy songs he totally looks like he's enjoying himself on stage. His voice is now one of my favourite voices, you know? He's cute too :).

I like the other members also; they're all very talented. They not only play instruments but sing too. All of them sound nice, especially Jaejin. Wonbin can sing best after Hongki. (I still can't distinguish between Jonghun and Minhwan's voices, but they rarely sing.) And on top of that they look like that, like wth o.0. Jaejin and Minhwan are out-of-bounds but Jaejin is really cute and Minhwan's serious look makes me chant "he's only 16" in my head sometimes. I seriously think that Jonghun looks much better with his hair shorter (I went -.-" when I saw After Love MV from the 2nd album, so pretty damn), but whatever it is, he's still the best-looking member ^^. Wonbin is actually the least pretty member (a good thing, imo), but after the 2nd album he kept his hair longer, proving the whole band can look pretty. It's a good thing that in that same album they decided to cut Hongki's hair short, otherwise... =X. But from the beginning, I knew Hongki is really pretty. He crossdressed on Star King once, and everyone (including me) went 0.0!!! 'cos he can really pass off as a very pretty girl. The world is unfair!

It's called meaningless fangirl-ing. What xP.