Saturday 20 December 2008

A quick intro: F.T Island :).

I thought I should do a quick introduction even though I don't know them yet, haha xD.















From left: Hongki (18 (and oldest by a few days), lead vocal); Jaejin (17, bass); Wonbin (18, guitar/vocal); Minhwan (16, drums); Jonghun (18, leader/guitar/piano).

First impressions first. In that picture, Hongki is pretty, Jonghun and Wonbin are handsome, Jaejin and Minhwan are cute. (It changes with the hairstyles, though; all of them can look pretty, haha.) I've only watched like, 2 clips of theirs, but I've just confirmed my suspicions that I have a thing for guys who look mature and handle things in a calm and collected manner, lol. Guess who ^^? He seems like a potential player, though xP.

Now on to the main point: I went through almost the whole of F.T Island's Korean discography; to my horror discovered that I could only delete a few songs from their first album and nothing else. I haven't even started on their Japanese one ;___;. I really love Hongki's voice, how he sings with emotion, and the fact that his voice suits their songs. (It's not a sin to love so many people's voices, 'kay?) For instance, Only One Person showcase his vocals very well. And when he sings LIVE he's very expressive too, in terms of his facial expressions and eyes. (Not to mention he almost always sounds perfect too.) It still amazes me that he sounds like that since he debuted, when he was only 17 at that time. (Heck, all of them are so young; Hongki is the oldest already -.-.) I like the contrast between Hongki's voice with Wonbin's, when they sing together at some parts. (All of them can sing and have nice voices, actually.) I enjoy watching their LIVE performances a lot :). Go watch any of them; you'll be surprised ^^.