Tuesday 2 December 2008

Resolution!

From now on, I'm not gonna surf Soompi, Pretty Boys Power, or any other fandom sites. I'll only listen to new albums and songs, but not keep up with their appearances on shows and performances.

Shinhwa, see you in 4/5 years. In the meantime, take care of yourselves in the army, Eric and Dongwan. The rest of the members (other than Hyesung), do your best for now and go for army when you need to. Don't worry guys, we'll all be waiting ♥.

DBSK is as busy as always. One of the new songs in the repackaged version of Mirotic, Don't Cry My Lover, is composed by Jaejoong and it's seriously really nice ^^. The most recent videos of theirs (the HAHAHA song; one with the whole group and 2 with 2U only) will show you the real dork-face leader, lol xD. I think DBSK can do no wrong, so I'm not even worried whether they'll do well, haha. Just don't overwork yourselves please, guys!

SS501 is doing really well. SS301's mini album is nice and they're totally owning their performances. I'm very proud of them :). Hyunjoong and Jungmin are busy with acting and musical respectively. I'm looking forward to hearing SS501's new album as a whole next year ^^.

The only album/movie I will buy next year will be Jay's.

Can I do it? xD