Saturday 13 December 2008

Son Ho Young, Tim, Jang Geun Suk - We Can Make It



I found it interesting that the three of them are singing this one song together, since Tim and Geun Suk already made a cameo in Ho Young's I Know MV. (Are they friends?) (They're under the same company ^^.) It's a good song. Geun Suk did really really well, I thought, considering how he's singing with two veteran singers, when he only has two songs of him own ^^. His voice is deeper than the others two's, and he sounds good. (He's so cute in the MV too :D.) I like Ho Young's voice, and Tim's voice is always very very lovely. All of them did great, but I love Tim's parts the best (I repeated his parts a couple lot of times, lol, especially the my friee~nd part in the second chorus); he sang them so smoothly *___*. The part (after 3:45) where Tim and Ho Young looked at each other while singing and smiled, and then Ho Young raised his clenched fists and tilted his head during the my~ part, is so so cute, guh xDD.

Which reminds me.. I don't have any other song of Tim other than 사랑합니다 =/. How can this be happening?!

A few months back I listened to Ho Young's I Know from his 2nd album. It's a nice, catchy song and like I said, I like his voice! I actually saw him in one of Xman episodes, and I knew that he's from g.o.d, but unfortunately I know nothing else about him xP. I haven't listened to his album yet too; only I Know and 바래요, a beautiful duet of Tim and him, also from his 2nd album. I plan to listen to it one day xP. I checked out a few of his earlier works too, and I'm liking what I'm hearing =].

For now, here's Ho Young's I Know MV. Did I mention that he's actually pretty hot xP? (I didn't know he was tall though; maybe because in that Xman episode he appeared with another g.o.d member who is even taller.) Geun Suk and Tim only appeared for a few seconds, but both of them looked good too ^^.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see, there's so much good music around. There are a lot that I know of, but even more that I don't, I bet. When I have my own house and stable income, I'm gonna buy every good album that I like, and put all of them in one big shelf. I'm not kidding, you know xD.