Friday 19 December 2008

WGM ep 38.

Hwanyobi parts made me laugh a lot, a lot. After the gorgeous wedding photoshoot they had in the previous episode (where the last shot Hwayobi had to bite off some fruit that Hwanhee was biting sdkgkskDAMNthatwasHOT), now they had to come up with a couple song. It was so LOL! They sang really well and everything, but the "Dog Poopie" seriously made everything funny xD. I think they're becoming more alike ^^.

Joongbo couple had their farewell =(. Anyone who has been watching them on the show will say that they have developed affections for each other. I didn't expect to feel so sad, but I did; some of the things Hyunjoong said really got to me. They're really compatible with each other, but I think the possibility of them getting together is very small ;__;. Goodbye, Lettuce Couple!

Kang In and Lee Yoon Ji
are replacing Joongbo. So far the reaction from E.L.F has been good, I think. Hope it'll stay that way ^^.

But seriously, end this programme already. Stop messing with people's hearts, damn it.