Monday 8 December 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final.

The movie was disappointing, for the most parts. The plot is ridiculous and a lot of parts are boring and draggy, not to mention cheesy. Makino was being so fickle about her relationship with Domyouji, which made me quite irritated.

But the last wedding part was nice, I thought. Makino looked very pretty in her dress and Domyouji was dashing in his suit. Loved how they looked so happy together; I'm hoping they're really together in real life xD. Rui as the priest was kinda EHH, though xP.

I liked how they gave a conclusion to the characters' individual stories. (I'm gonna assume that Nishikado ended up with Yuki, 'cos I quite like them together ^^.) But Rui's was still left hanging and most of the time he was just there, standing/sitting around looking bored/thoughtful/depressed. What a waste of Oguri Shun -.-. And they could have at least given Rui a proper ending! Unless they're thinking of producing a Rui spin-off xP?

Conclusion: the drama is so much better xD.