Sunday 7 December 2008

haishh.

I'm supposed to be studying, you know? Or at least organising my very messy files, or practicing my guitar, or exercising, or at the very least, reading the books that I borrowed. But here I am, re-watching Hana Yori Dango. (I skip some parts here and there.) From the first episode of the first season I was already going ga-ga over Rui, hahaha. Which reminds me why I had saved tons of avatars of him way back then. (Most of which I've already deleted as I found that most of the effects aren't really nice; I saved them just because of him, haha xP.)

I read about 60 chapters of the manga, and found out that Meteor Garden actually followed the manga very closely, whereas HYD didn't. I even went to re-watch some bits of Meteor Garden ><. I liked Hua Ze Lei in Meteor Garden and Rui in HYD, lol xP. They're basically the same characters, but because MG followed the manga more closely, Hua Ze Lei was not only cold; he was almost mean at times. Shun's Rui is slightly different; he was just cold and aloof. So basically, this post has no point at all. I'm just spazzing over Rui, lols. He's just so totally nice and he's always there to protect, encourage and support Makino. (It should be Ma~kino haha xDD.) He believes in her, understands her, always considering her feelings and looking out for her, putting her first. He knows when she's in pain, he knows her pain, he feels her pain. I think it was apparent how he changed from the cold, uncaring Rui he was (towards anyone/anything that didn't matter to him) to the warm and caring Hanazawa Rui after meeting Makino. It's sad that he never got the girl he loved, though. From the very beginning, he had no chance at all =(. But even after all he's given to her, he doesn't expect her to nurse his pain.

I like Tsukasa a lot too; even though he's a childish, self-centered, arrogant, violent baka, he's actually kinda innocent and simple-minded that he seems silly at times, and also kind, even though he doesn't seem so. And his love to Makino is unquestionable. (I have to take my hats off to Matsumoto Jun, who did a splendid job acting as Tsukasa. Shun too, of course ^^!)

I'm a firm Tsukasa/Makino-shipper, but I'm a Rui-fangirl at heart, through and through. RUI ♥______♥.

No, that^ was too calm, too rational, way off from my state of mind right now.

jkgsdhgklasdhgauhgyfkhdhkjdhgkRUI!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry if you're grossed out, lmao xD.


EDIT: I forgot to add: Hyunjoong, let's see if you can make me fall for your version of Hanazawa Rui! Though I'm expecting myself to, since I seem to really like that character a lot, haha xP.











^Jan Di (Makino) and Ji Hoo (Rui). It's kinda surprising to see him smiling so brightly, haha xD. Oh and random: she's actually older than all of F4, but in the drama it's the other way round, lol xP.