Friday 19 December 2008

Yunjae will be my downfall. Seriously.



I haven't even been watching their stuff but I was kinda bored so I went to the LJ, and this video was posted, and I watched it. You know Heavenswine makes the best Yunjae videos, so if I say that this video (MKMF fancam compilation) is filled with proof of how close they're, it's an understatement. Whisperings, changing seats to sit next to each other, whatever. Hugging after winning the award, old stuff. (They're still as close, eh ^^?)

Around 3 minutes into the video, some captions appear, depicting that they were feeling cold, so Yunho asked Jaejoong to hold his hand. It's just captions, but the gestures and everything seem appropriate. And you can see Jaejoong's expression after that at 3:14.


















(Enlarge it^, or you won't really see it.)

And he had that expression again, after they won an award and Yunho hugged him and he closed his eyes and after Yunho let go he looked down for a second and smiled like that (6:45). It's almost a girly reaction, I'd say, and it doesn't help that he's naturally pretty.

You know, it was his that^ expression that appears often in Yunjae videos, and that was also the thing that made me almost actually believe that Yunjae is real. Even now when I watched this video at those parts I had to cover my mouth 'cos I almost burst out laughing. Someone slap me, please; I can't stop grinning like a fool.

Seriously, Jaejoong, if you guys aren't together, please please stop having that expression on your face. Or at least show it when you're with the other members too, not just Yunho. It's misleading! If you guys are together and you don't want others to know, then control your expressions, damn it. Otherwise you might as well come out of the closet -.-".

My favourite pairing is HOSU, by far. (♥♥♥) But Yunjae is like my adrenaline shot, however weird that may sound. They used to be my daily dose way back then, after all.


This whole post is so incoherent, lmao. I was typing it with whatever little brain I had left after the video had it fried xP.